DuPont and Environmental Defense (ED) will hold two interactive workshops on nano risk management. The workshops are intended to give participants the tools they need to:
- Understand (and explain to others) why nano-specific risk management is necessary;
- Assemble and leverage the internal and external resources to implement nano-specific risk management; and
- Begin implementing nano-specific risk management in an efficient and effective manner.
The workshops will include:
- Interactive discussions of how to implement nano-specific risk management;
- Case studies of nano-specific risk management in use by companies and governments; and
- Sources of additional help for companies adopting these approaches.
The first workshop will be held April 2, 2008, at the Sustainable Packaging Coalition in San Francisco, California. A second workshop will be held April 8, 2008, at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.