The NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA) will hold its 16th annual conference on June 15, 2017, in Washington, D.C. Speakers will include Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Director, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C., as well as:
- Jim Phillips, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NanoMech Corporation;
- Doyle Edwards, Director, Government Programs, Brewer Science;
- Matthew Putman, Ph.D., CEO, Nanotronics Imaging;
- Mark Shaw, CEO, UltraTech International, Inc.;
- Dmitri Aronov, General Manager OCSiAl USA, Business Development, OCSiAl LLC;
- Scott Livingston, Chairman and CEO, Livingston Securities LLC;
- Jodi Chase, CEO, FullScaleNANO;
- Penelope Salmons, President, Fibrtec;
- Viktor Vejins, President and CEO, Nano-C;
- Lisa Friedersdorf, Signature Initiatives Manager, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office; and
- Marco Curreli, Ph.D., Executive Director and Founder, OMNI NANO.
Registration is available online.