On November 30, 2017, the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) held a webinar to explain the support documentation available for registrants that cover nanoforms in their Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) registration dossier. The main focus was on the registration and read-across of nanoforms, but the webinar also covered updates for information requirements for human health and the environment. ECHA has posted the following presentations from the webinar:
- Introduction — Celia Tanarro, ECHA;
- Registration dossiers covering nanoforms: best practice — Bernadette Quinn, ECHA;
- Human health endpoints — Camelia Constantin, ECHA;
- Grouping and read-across for nanoforms — Valeria Amenta, ECHA; and
- Environmental endpoints — Laurence Deydier, ECHA.