The NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA) will hold its 17th annual conference on June 14, 2018, in Washington, D.C. Speakers will include Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C., as well as:
- Jim Phillips, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NanoMech Corporation;
- Doyle Edwards, Director, Government Programs, Brewer Science;
- Marco Curreli, Ph.D., Executive Director and Founder, Omni Nano;
- Lisa Friedersdorf, Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office;
- Penelope Salmons, President, Fibrtec Inc.;
- Carleton JC Hsia, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO, AntiRadical Therapeutics LLC;
- Anis Rahman, Ph.D., President/Chief Technology Officer CTO, Applied Research & Photonics, Inc.; and
- A representative from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Registration is available online.